Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 1 Results & New Plan

Well, my week one is complete! I lost 5 pounds in a week. Starting at 260 to 255. I'm very happy with those results. I picked up something fun and interesting the other day as well. The Biggest Loser video game for Wii. I've only done day one so far, but the beginner workout (18 minutes) had me sweating by the time we were through. It's going to be a great addition to the rest of my routine.

Speaking of my routine...while I have several different books with a lot of different exercise routines I don't have the full motivation. I'm fully committed to working out and getting in shape, but not motivated enough. I decided to change that today. Today I signed up at a gym and got myself a highly recommended personal trainer. I start tomorrow and can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment