Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long time away



Well, it's been forever since I've updated here. I've been insanely busy at work, but it's not keeping me from my workouts! I've spent the last 5 and a half weeks with a personal trainer. He's been working me hard and I'm feeling better physically and mentally.

As of this morning since I first started my journey I have lost a total of 22 pounds. I started off at 260 pounds and have dropped down to 238. Over this time I have been receiving compliments from co-workers and my trainer. I'm excited to see how far this keeps going! So, for now I'm going to leave with the comparison of my before picture and current picture. Before is the top picture and the bottom is today's pic.



3 comments:

  1. Wow...huge difference...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big difference! Way to go! I wish I would've taken before pics. I should start now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was shocked when I first compared because my mental view of how I looked vs how I look so far didn't seem so different.

    ReplyDelete