Monday, March 29, 2010

Running Goal

Well, I ran just under a mile to test my pace/time. I did .91 miles in 10 minutes and it was about an 11 minute pace. Not bad considering I ran/walked just over 3 miles yesterday with a 14 minute pace. Granted, I went longer yesterday which is why my pace slowed down but I was impressed today. There was only about a minute total that I walked. My goal is to get to a 7 minute mile! That's a big goal honestly, but I think I can do it. Next week I have the March of Dimes walk (which I'll be running) and I would love to be able to run the whole thing in a short time. It's 1.5 miles and I have high hopes for myself.

For any who are following this blog and you use Dailymile feel free to add me as a friend! http://www.dailymile.com/people/neveryone

Todays Run Details:



1 comment:

  1. Great job on the run...yes... a 7 minute mile...I'd like that too. I'm around 11:20 at the moment over 3.5 to 4.3 miles so far. I here that speed will come with time, but may need to work on some speed drills...my GPS with heart rate monitor is supposed to get here tomorrow...some work ahead.

    ReplyDelete